Years: Kindergarten, 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th
Wednesdays from 2:45PM – 4:00PM
Bus transportation is available for arrival at St. Anastasia’s from PS94, PS98 and PS221.
Years: 5th , 6th , 7th and 8th
Wednesdays from 7:00PM – 8:15PM
All classes (with the exception our Confirmation Class) assemble and dismiss from Father Smith Hall
Dismissal procedures for grades 1-4 Only:
- Kindergarten Class is dismissed from the corner door in the Father Smith Hall Courtyard
- First Grade Class is dismissed from the Father Smith Hall exits
- Second Grade Class is dismissed from the main entrance of the school in the lower, main schoolyard
- Third Grade Class is dismissed from the Religious Education Office doors on 245th Street
- Fourth Grade Class is dismissed from the double doors next to the Church on 245th Street
- Parents must enter the building to pick up each child.
- Be on time 4:00PM or 8:15PM
- If you are late, children may be picked up in the Rectory.
- Students need written permission to be dismissed to someone else.
- Afternoon adults picking up a child other than their own MUST SIGN TO LOG BOOK at the front table.
Further questions may be directed to the Religious Education Office (718) 225-5191